Tuesday, October 04, 2005

75,000 people would make you nervous?

I played in a Pop band Sunday the 2nd of Oct. for the Race For The Cure. It was held in Denver this is the largest one in the Nation. I play the bass guitar. It was the most touching event I've ever been a part of. Too see the women that are TRUE survivors and still battleing. I know that I had become numb to all the pink ribbons. But after this past sunday my heart and mind has been changed to care about their plight. There was a woman there who was 84 and had been battleing for 25 years...... Damn how many of us would give up after six months. We complain if we have to pay a little more for gas or bitch if someone gets in front of us on the highway. Wow whats important and whats not. I for one applaud ALL the men and women that supported all the survivors this year in the "Race for the Cure" I will participate next year either by playing music or walking.

No comments:

Social Media